Be trained and certified as a
Professional Industrial Hygienist and receive extensive on-the-job
training during your
industrial hygienist training by
Phillip Fry and Divine Montero.
Growing Hidden Inside Walls
If water enters the inside of a wall
through siding degradation, leaks above, or water leaks in plumbing inside
the wall, mold will grow very well in the wet indoor wall cavities. In
this photo, you can see mold growing on timbers and on insulation inside
the walls of a Tennessee home that has water entering the home through
holes in old siding. A
Mold Inspector can detect mold growing inside a wall
through his or her fiber optics inspection device.
building mold inspection,
mold inspector directory,
mold remediation, and
mold prevention for your real estate property anywhere in USA,
Canada, Asia, Europe, or worldwide, please contact
mold consultants Phillip Fry and Divine Fry by email
email@example.com or by phone Phillip
Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616 USA and
Mold Cleaning Tips
Mold Victim Rights Association
Are you a
because you are:
1. Working in a moldy workplace?
2. Renting a moldy rental house, apartment, condo, office, or commercial
3. Sick from staying in a moldy hotel, motel, or resort room?
4. Living in a moldy home purchased from a seller or new home builder
who failed to disclose known mold infestations?
5. Having a water intrusion or mold damage problem caused by an
adjoining condominium, co-op apartment, or your home owners association?
6. Making mortgage payments to a lender for a moldy house, condo, or
7. Being unable to pay for needed mold remediation because your
insurance company has wrongfully denied your water or mold damage
8. Living or working in a moldy house or building that was improperly or
incompletely mold remediated by a mold remediation company?
9. Sick from living or working in a building water and mold damaged by a
negligent building contractor such as a roofing, plumbing, or air
10. Attending school or teaching or working in a school that is
Get mold justice by joining the
Mold Victim Rights Association.
For help, phone executive director Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616,
cell phone (480) 310-7970, or email
] [ Up ] [
New Home Mold ] [
Fire & Flood ] [
Mold Photo ] [
Mold Protocol ]
Toxic Mold Inspector
] [ Siding
Mold ] [ Mold Inside Wall
[ Manufactured Home ] [
Rental Home Apartment ]
[ Carpet & Mold ]